We partnered with Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine to curate a selection of luxurious gift ideas from right here at Yorkville Village! From unique stocking stuffers, to the impossible friend who already has everything, to a little something-something for yourself, we have you covered!
Visit https://torontolife.com/style/shopping/yorkville-village-gift-guide-2018/ and let us make this holiday season an easier one for you!
Beat the cold weather and head for the valet parking at The Hazelton Hotel (118 Yorkville Avenue). The three-hour service is complimentary for guests who spend $500 or more on any given day. Ticket validation is located at Guest Services.
Take the work out of the Holidays and have your gifts wrapped in a variety of luxe papers at Yorkville Village’s gift-wrapping station. All items over $50 purchased at Yorkville Village are complimentary. Smaller items, and items not purchased at the shopping centre, can be wrapped in exchange for a donation to the Hospital for Sick Children.
EAT, SHOP, DISCOVER
While you shop, visit Palm Lane—The Chase Hospitality Group’s upscale greens bar, refuel with a shake from Elxr Juice Lab, sip on the perfect flat white from Jacked Up Coffee or indulge in a quick lunch at one of the many eateries located in The Food Hall.
Visit The Oval Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from November 15 to December 24 for the latest edition of upMarket: The Holiday Edit. The weekly pop up features a collection of local food makers, artisans, indie brands and one-of-a-kind crafters.
Win a luxurious prize daily! Simply follow @YorkvilleVillage for more details on the 24 Days of Holiday Gift Giving contest.
PLUS for every like and new follower that @YorkvilleVillage receives between December 1 and December 24, we will donate $1 to the Hospital for Sick Children (up to $5,000). Help us reach our goal by liking and sharing our posts with family and friends, spreading the holiday cheer!
Yorkville Village | 24-Days of Holiday Gift Giving Contest Rules & Regulations
The 24-Days of Holiday Gift Giving contest is provided by Yorkville Village of First Capital Realty. Prizes of the 24-Days of Holiday Gift Giving contest are provided by tenants of Yorkville Village. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Yorkville Village at 2250-55 Avenue Road, East Offices, Toronto, ON M5R 3L2.
- Not limited to one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on Yorkville Village’s official Facebook (@YorkvilleVillageToronto) and Instagram (@YorkvilleVillage) accounts. Eligible persons may enter by following Yorkville Village on Facebook and/or Instagram as well as the second brand in each post, ‘liking’ our 24-Days of holiday Gift Giving contest post of the day and tagging a friend in the comments. Eligible persons will be entered for a chance to win the prize of the day (1 prize per day, from December 1 – December 24, must enter each day to be eligible for the daily prize. Any attempt or suspected use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
- This contest starts on Saturday, December 1st, 2018 at 12:01 PM EST and ends Monday, December 24th, 2018 at 23:59 PM EST.
- All entries become the property of Yorkville Village and none shall be returned.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date as outlined in the social posts. Yorkville Village is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winners will be selected daily at random between Monday, December 3rd, 2018 till Wednesday, December 26th, 2018 at 10:00 AM EST. The selected entrant will be notified by direct message via Facebook (@YorkvilleVillageToronto) or Instagram (@YorkvilleVillage) within 12 hours of the draw at Yorkville Village (First Capital Realty) offices at #2250-55 Avenue Road, Toronto, ON. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 12 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Yorkville Village reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Québec), and excludes employees of First Capital Realty and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Yorkville Village and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the prize. Yorkville Village and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the prize or his/her guest. In the event that the prize pack is lost while in transit to the prize winner, Yorkville Village and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the loss of the prize.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Yorkville Village and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Yorkville Village and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Yorkville Village reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.