Yorkville Village is officially OPEN and we look forward to welcoming you back!
WE’RE DOING OUR PART
The health, safety and comfort of our visitors, tenants and employees remains our number one priority. The following changes have been implemented:
- Frequent disinfecting of all common areas, washrooms and high-touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available at all main entrances
- Removed all common area seating, including seating in our Food Hall to maintain physical distancing
- Installed physical distancing signage, to guide visitors safely throughout the property
- Opened stairwell access for visitors wishing to access the shopping centre, without getting into an elevator
- Limited elevator capacity to only 2 individuals per cab
- Limited washroom capacity, and installed COVID hygiene signage
- Daily flush of fresh air into the shopping centre
Elevate your everyday with services implemented to provide customers with new safe ways to shop. Considering using our Contactless Pick Up service on P2, or shopping with one of our dedicated Personal Shoppers.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART
- Stay home if you have a fever, cold, or ﬂu-like symptoms
- Thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Maintain a distance of 2m between yourself and others
- Wear a mask where physical distancing is not possible
- Before you shop, check individual store listings for their COVID related policies and procedures, as well as hours of operation.
We will continue closely monitor information from the Public Health Agency of Canada, as well as local health officials and amend practices as required.
Follow @yorkvillevillage for daily updates.